Home » Kids World » Explorers 1-5 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Explorers Series 1
Use the Secret Code (above) to find the Discovered Treasure in the coded message (below). Select your answer from the two choices in question #1.
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. The message of the secret code is:
a) Jesus the Son of God, died for my sins.
b) Jesus the Son of God, loves you and me.
2. I have learned the memory verse for this lesson.
3. The memory verse for this lesson is:
a) "Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world." John 1:29
b) "…the Son of God…loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20
4. The promised Savior is called JESUS because
a) it is a nice name.
b) Jesus is the one who saves us from our sins.
5. John the Baptist called Jesus "the Lamb of God" because
a) Jesus was going to die for the sins of the world.
b) Jesus was so gentle and sweet.
6. From the Bible we learn that Jesus came into the world
a) just to do a lot of miracles.
b) to die on the cross for our sins.
7. One of the thieves who was crucified with Jesus was saved because
a) he was better than the other thief.
b) he trusted the Lord Jesus as his Savior.
8. God wants us to believe that
a) Jesus was just a great man.
b) Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any question or comment, please type it in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.