Home » Kids World » Brooklyn Boy Questions 1
presents The Boy from Brooklyn series
(a true story)
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Where did Johnny live when he was a boy?
a) El Paso, Texas.
b) Brooklyn, New York.
2. How was the world created?
a) It just happened.
b) By the process of evolution.
c) God Himself made it.
3. What was the name of the park where Johnny fell into the water?
a) Central Park.
b) Prospect Park.
4. What prize did Johnny win for bringing friends to the Bible club?
a) A little turtle.
b) A pet lizard.
5. What were the names of the first man and woman?
a) Abraham and Sarah.
b) Adam and Eve.
6. Sin is anything we think, say or do that does not please God.
7. How many people have sinned?
b) Just some very bad people.
8. According to Romans 6:23 what is God's great gift?
a) The beautiful world He created.
b) Eternal life through Jesus Christ.
9. How do we know God loves us?
a) We feel that He does.
b) He sent Jesus into the world to take our punishment for sin.
10. How can we be saved from our sin so that we can live with God in heaven some day?
a) By believing on the Lord Jesus Christ.
b) By doing good things for other people.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.