Home » Kids World » Boy & Cabin 1-9 Questions
presents the Boy & the Cabin series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. What new lessons did Mr. Campbell teach in the cabin on Friday night?
a) About good and evil.
b) About stealing.
c) About cheating.
2. Does God always want our good?
3. Does God want our good even when bad things happen?
4. Can bad things turn into good things?
5. Is Genesis the first or last book of the Bible?
a) The first.
b) The last.
6. Did Joseph ever have bad things happen to him?
7. Does God choose the family that you are born into?
8. What does the devil represent?
9. When you live for yourself are you living for the devil?
If you have any comments or questions you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.