Home » Kids World » Boy & Cabin 1-6 Questions
presents the Boy & the Cabin series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. As Christians are we to put our faith in God?
2. When we have a problem God likes it when we worry about it.
3. Does God reward us if we diligently seek Him?
4. How can we get more faith?
a) By asking the pastor to give us more.
b) By hearing the Word of God.
c) By asking our parents to help us get more.
5. Does getting to know the men of the Bible and how they put their trust in God help build our faith?
6. Why did the men of the Bible like Moses, Noah, and David have such great faith?
a) They knew what a mighty God they served.
b) God told them nothing bad would ever happen to them.
c) They worried a lot.
7. Does reading the Bible increase our faith?
8. Does having a Bible in your home increase your faith?
9. Is it true that without faith it is impossible to please God?
We would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or questions you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.