Home » Kids World » Boy & Cabin 1-4 Questions
presents the Boy & the Cabin series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. What did Hugh Campbell want to do?
a) Ride a horse.
b) Go to Riding Mountain.
c) Help people learn about God.
d) Go to Sunday School.
2. Is Hugh Campbell still alive?
c) The story didn't say.
3. How do we want to help you learn about God?
a) By telling you to never sin again.
b) By having you read lessons and answer the questions.
c) By having you read the encyclopedia.
4. If we do not learn to live for God what will happen?
a) We will be walking in our own self-will.
b) We will get into all kinds of trouble.
c) Both of the above.
5. What did the elderly lady tell the children?
a) Big children, big problems.
b) Big children, little problems.
6. Who could run fast in our story?
a) The rabbit.
b) The turtle.
7. Was the rabbit nice to the turtle?
8. Who won the race in our story?
9. Does God expect us to be perfect overnight?
10. How do we win the "race" of life?
a) By cheating, and stealing whatever we can.
b) By faithfully doing what is right and listening to God.
If you have any comments or questions you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.