Home » Kids World » Boy & Cabin 1-1 Questions
presents the Boy & the Cabin series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. How did the boy in the story receive Christ?
a) He was born a Christian.
b) His Grandma helped him.
c) A man named Hugh Campbell helped him.
2. In the story what does the word "cabin" mean?
a) A place to go for summer holidays.
b) A place where boys and girls can be taught about God.
c) A house.
3. What went on in the cabin in the story? (clue: it is written in green in the lesson)
a) People came there to sleep and rest.
b) People came to be taught about God.
4. Has the mailbox become a cabin?
5. Did you know before now that this website (UBDavid.org) is like a “cabin”, a place where you could come to learn about God?
What is the most important thing you have learned in this lesson? (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.