Home » Kids World » Boy & Cabin 1-10 Questions
presents the Boy & the Cabin series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Vaughan started going to the cabin when he was
a) 20 years old.
b) 15 years old.
c) 11 years old.
2. Campbells found another place where we could learn about God:
a) it was in town.
b) it was a Bible camp.
c) the story doesn't say where it was.
3. What happened to Vaughan and his brothers when he was 14 years old?
a) They couldn’t go to camp any more.
b) They could only go for the sports time.
c) They could only go for the Bible studies.
4. Dad had
a) work to be done.
b) games to play.
c) picnics to go to.
5. Did Vaughan and his brothers like Dad’s idea?
6. Did they do what Dad said they needed to do?
7. When they were out in the field
a) an airplane went by.
b) a horse and buggy went by.
c) a truck full of campers went by.
8. When they admitted they had a bad attitude and asked God for forgiveness
a) they were more sad.
b) they had a new sense of joy.
c) the story doesn't say.
9. They found out that work
a) didn't kill them.
b) hurt them.
c) was good for them.
10. Do you ever feel sorry for yourself?
Congratulations on completing this Course! We hope you can now go on to "Youth World" or perhaps one of the interesting series in "Bible Exploration".
If you have any comments or questions you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.