Home » Bible » Survey 9 Questions
presents Moody Survey of the Scriptures
and Moody Bible Institute
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The Book of Acts is the record of how these two promises of Jesus were fulfilled:
a) the church would grow strong and the books of the Bible would be completed.
b) the disciples would receive power and would be Christ’s witnesses.
2. Which was the target audience for Christian witness in the early part of Acts?
a) The Greeks and Romans.
b) The Jewish nation of Israel.
c) The Sadducees and Pharisees.
3. Opposition to the gospel message and its messengers came primarily from
a) the Roman authorities.
b) the Greek intellectuals.
c) the Jews.
4. What event led to Christians being scattered beyond Jerusalem?
a) The stoning of Stephen.
b) The conversion of Saul.
5. Damascus became the new headquarters for the Christians.
6. A Jerusalem conference was convened to deal with a crisis concerning
a) law and grace.
b) Paul and Barnabas.
c) missionaries and miracles.
7. How many missionary journeys of Paul are recorded in Acts?
8. Paul’s missionary strategy was to present the Gospel first to
a) educated Greek Gentiles.
b) religious Jews.
c) influential Romans.
9. The Book of Acts closes with Paul
a) under arrest in Jerusalem.
b) in prison in Caesarea.
c) under house arrest in Rome.
10. The early Christian believers “turned the world upside down” in less than 40 years.
What is the most important thing you learned in this lesson? (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.