Home » Bible » Survey 4 Questions
presents Moody Survey of the Scriptures
and Moody Bible Institute
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Solomon’s glorious reign was outstanding for its building activities and trade empire.
2. Solomon’s heart remained true to God throughout his whole life.
3. The first king over the 10 northern tribes of Israel was
4. The northern kingdom was conquered by
5. Sargon applied this effective method for subduing conquered nations like Israel:
a) Israelites were taken to other parts of the empire and captives from other conquered countries were brought to Samaria.
b) the Assyrians used special siege machines against the walls of Samaria.
6. Chronicles tells much the same history as the books of Kings but
a) Chronicles has a more political viewpoint as it focuses on royal rulers.
b) Chronicles has a more priestly viewpoint as it focuses on the temple.
7. Which prophet was influential during the reign of King Hezekiah?
8. God’s people lost their land and went into captivity because
a) their military power was not equal to that of their enemies.
b) they had turned from God and served other gods.
9. Which prophet had a ministry of warning about judgment but later wrote to encourage God’s people?
10. Which two books tell the story of the return of the Jews from captivity?
a) Jeremiah and Ezekiel.
b) Ezra and Nehemiah.
Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.