Home » Bible » Survey 2 Questions
presents Moody Survey of the Scriptures
and Moody Bible Institute
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What is another name for the Pentateuch?
a) The Royal Law.
b) The book of the Law of Moses.
c) The Book of Beginnings.
2. God intended the Hebrew people to read through the Pentateuch every
a) two years.
b) five years.
c) seven years.
3. In his teaching, Christ
a) frequently referred to these books.
b) rarely referred to these books.
4. In the garden of Eden God’s judgment came upon man because
a) he neglected his duties.
b) he disobeyed God.
5. God’s special promise to Abram (Abraham) was that
a) he would father a nation through which would come blessing to all nations.
b) he would become rich and famous.
6. Where did God give Moses the law and the instructions for the tabernacle?
a) In Goshen.
b) At the Red Sea.
c) At Mount Sinai.
7. Leviticus teaches that there can be no remission (forgiveness) of sins without
a) living a godly life.
b) shedding of blood.
c) payment of silver.
8. Which book gives the story of the wilderness wanderings of the Israelites?
9. In the speeches Moses gave in Deuteronomy, the people often heard these two words:
a) hear and do.
b) see and believe.
10. Why should Christians be known as “the people of the Book”?
a) Because Christians are well educated.
b) Because Christians are heirs to the blessing God promised Abraham.
c) Because Christians are to teach, preach and live by the Word of God.
Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.