Home » Bible » Survey 1 Questions
presents Moody Survey of the Scriptures
and Moody Bible Institute
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The main value of surveying the Scriptures is
a) that it makes Bible study go faster.
b) that it brings biblical characters and events into their right relationships and reveals the unity of the Bible.
2. Which section of the Bible is particularly the guide book of the Christian church?
a) The Old Testament.
b) The New Testament.
3. During which time period were prophets especially prominent?
a) The time of the patriarchs.
b) The time of the kings.
4. Two evidences of the unity of the Scriptures is that the writers had the same attitude toward God and the same attitude toward sin.
5. The central theme of the Scriptures is
a) ethical morality.
6. Which prophet foretold the place where Jesus would be born?
7. One of the strongest evidences that the Bible is the Word of God is
a) its unity.
b) its accuracy.
c) its preservation.
d) all of the above.
8. Perhaps the greatest proof that the Bible is God’s Word is
a) that it has been translated into so many languages.
b) its application—the effect it has on the lives of those who read and believe it.
9. These four words—history, unity, revelation and application—are valuable to remember as we continue our survey because
a) they help us keep our aim in mind.
b) they provide us with an outline of the contents of the Bible.
10. The six main topics or divisions of the Bible (patriarchs, leaders, kings, rulers, Christ, the church) help us to remember
a) the unity of the Scriptures.
b) the historical sequence of the Bible.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.