Home » Bible » Survey 10 Questions
presents Moody Survey of the Scriptures
and Moody Bible Institute
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. First century church groups were especially encouraged by
a) angelic visits and revelations.
b) Old Testament Scriptures.
c) letters written by the apostles.
2. Some Christians in Rome quit their jobs, believing that the end of the world and the return of the Lord were near.
3. Which epistle gives the clearest explanation of salvation as it defines the gospel?
4. Which letter was written to correct the mistaken idea that salvation must include keeping the Law?
a) 1 Corinthians.
5. Which letter particularly shows Christ as pre-eminent in all things?
6. In which city did the first converts in Europe become Christians?
7. Paul wrote letters to these two younger ministers:
a) Aquila and Priscilla.
b) Peter and James.
c) Timothy and Titus.
8. In his letters, Peter encourages Christians who are called to bear suffering and trial because of their faith in Christ.
9. Who wrote three letters stressing the deity of Christ?
10. What does the final book in the New Testament clearly stress?
a) The importance of church life for the Christian.
b) That the future includes judgment and the personal return of Jesus Christ.
Congratulations on completing this Course!
If you have any further questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.