Home » Bible » Stories 9 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who was Solomon’s father?
2. Solomon’s father told him not to forget
a) to be kind to the people of Israel.
b) to walk in God’s ways and obey His commandments.
3. Solomon asked God for
a) wealth and victory over his enemies.
b) wisdom to do what was right.
4. God was pleased with Solomon’s request and granted it to him.
5. God also promised to bless Solomon with honor and wealth
a) if he obeyed His commandments.
b) if he defeated his enemies.
6. When two women argued over which one was the mother of a baby, Solomon
a) decided to give the baby up for adoption.
b) threatened to cut the baby in half.
7. The real mother was happy to divide the child with the other woman.
8. Who travelled a long distance to ask Solomon her questions?
a) The Queen of Sheba.
b) The Queen of Babylon.
9. Why did Solomon’s people love and serve him?
a) Because he gave them lots of money.
b) Because he was a wise and good king.
10. We can find the treasure of real wisdom by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and following Him.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.