Home » Bible » Stories 7 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who was Hannah’s husband?
2. What was Hannah’s childhood dream?
a) That she would have a baby of her own.
b) That she would marry a rich man.
3. Why did Hannah and her husband journey each year to Shiloh?
a) To worship God in His Tabernacle there.
b) To buy sheep for their flock.
4. One year at Shiloh, Hannah asked God
a) to make her family rich.
b) to give her a baby.
5. Hannah promised God that if she had a son she would bring him to serve in God’s house.
6. Samuel’s name means “asked of God.”
7. Did Hannah keep her promise to God?
8. Samuel knew God because he lived in God’s house and knew about God.
9. Who called out to Samuel in the night?
a) Eli the priest.
b) The Lord God.
10. How did Samuel come to know that the Lord Jehovah was his God?
a) His parents loved God and had dedicated him to the Lord.
b) He gave his heart and life to God.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.