Home » Bible » Stories 4 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Since they were God’s chosen people, the Israelites were always obedient to God.
2. The Israelites needed to learn to live in a way that would honor God.
3. When Moses first told the Israelites what God had said on Mt. Sinai,
a) they promised to do everything the Lord had commanded.
b) they rebelled against Moses and against God.
4. In order to be ready to meet with the Lord,
a) the people fasted and prayed.
b) the people fenced the cattle away from the mountain and washed their clothes and themselves.
5. When God came down on Mt. Sinai,
a) everything became peaceful.
b) the people were greatly frightened.
6. What made the people afraid of God?
a) The sin in their hearts.
b) The smoke and fire on the mountain.
7. God gave all His laws and judgments to Moses during 40 days and 40 nights on the mountain.
8. While Moses was receiving the Ten Commandments from God,
a) the people waited patiently.
b) the people made an idol which they began to worship.
9. What was the purpose of the law?
a) To make people feel guilty.
b) To show people God’s holiness and reveal to them His standard of righteousness.
10. To be made acceptable to God we must turn in faith to His Son Jesus who paid the penalty for our breaking of God’s law.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.