Home » Bible » Stories 16 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. During the reign of King Nebuchadnezzar, his army captured young Israelites, including Daniel.
2. What did Nebuchadnezzar come to know through Daniel?
a) How to be a better ruler.
b) That there is only one God, the Lord of heaven and earth.
3. Nebuchadnezzar's grandson, King Belshazzar, believed in God.
4. Belshazzar gave a great feast to honor the evil idols the people worshipped.
5. Belshazzar dishonored God by drinking from the gold and silver cups stolen from the temple of God at Jerusalem.
6. What strange thing happened in the middle of the feast?
a) Everyone got very sick.
b) A strange hand appeared and wrote mysterious words on the wall.
7. Daniel reminded Belshazzar that his grandfather Nebuchadnezzar…
a) had been a successful empire builder.
b) had come to realize that his great wealth and kingdoms were given to him by God.
8. Daniel was able to tell the king the meaning of the words on the wall.
9. Belshazzar was killed that night by the invading enemy army of Cyrus.
10. Belshazzar's story reminds us that we reap what we sow.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.