Home » Bible » Stories 15 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Nebuchadnezzar was a powerful king who ruled over a large empire.
2. What was everyone commanded to do when they heard the musical instruments play?
a) They were to begin singing.
b) They were to bow down and worship the golden image.
3. Who refused to bow down and worship the image?
a) Some of the king's enemies.
b) Three men who had been brought as captives from Judah.
4. When Nebuchadnezzar changed their names, these three men stopped believing in the Almighty God.
5. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego declared to the king that even if God chose not to deliver them they would never worship his golden image.
6. How did Nebuchadnezzar punish the three men?
a) By casting them alive into a fiery furnace.
b) By throwing them into a den of lions.
7. What happened to the soldiers who threw in the three men?
a) They were eaten by the lions.
b) They were burned up by flames that leaped out of the furnace.
8. How many men were seen walking around in the fire?
9. God Himself had protected them, walked with them in the fire, and delivered them completely unharmed.
10. What made these brave men especially happy?
a) That they were now free to worship God.
b) That they were honored with a great feast.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.