Home » Bible » Stories 12 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why was Naaman's home a place of sorrow?
a) He and his family were very poor.
b) Naaman was slowly dying of leprosy, a sickness for which there was no cure.
2. Who told Naaman's wife about the prophet who lived in Israel?
a) One of their servant girls.
b) The King of Syria.
3. Naaman traveled to Israel because he hoped that the God of Israel could cure him of leprosy.
4. Why was the ruler of Israel afraid when he read the letter Naaman brought from the King of Syria?
a) Someone was planning to kill the King of Israel.
b) The Syrian king was asking King Jehoram to cure Naaman of his leprosy.
5. Who asked the king to send Naaman to him so that the Syrians would know there was a true and living God?
6. The prophet's servant told Naaman that he would be cured of his leprosy if he washed seven times in the Jordan River.
7. Naaman knew in his heart that if he was going to be helped by God, he must be willing to believe and obey.
8. Naaman did not follow the instructions which Elisha had given him.
9. What happened when Naaman came up out of the water for the seventh time?
a) He still had his leprosy.
b) He was healed from his leprosy.
10. Naaman's faith and obedience is a guide to our own salvation.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.