Home » Bible » Stories 11 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. During the time of King Ahab, people who refused to worship Baal were persecuted or driven out of the country.
2. The prophet Elijah warned the people there would be no rain
a) so that they could store up grain in advance.
b) to show Israel that they were serving a dead god.
3. When the drought continued for a long time, the people began to believe that Elijah must be a mighty prophet of God.
4. Which man was truly troubling Israel?
b) King Ahab.
5. Elijah told the King to gather all the people and the prophets of Baal together on
a) Mt. Zion.
b) Mt. Carmel.
6. Why couldn't the people answer Elijah's challenge about following God or Baal?
a) Sin had blinded their eyes and made their ears slow to hear.
b) They were too tired after climbing up the mountain.
7. What would be the proof to determine which god was the living God?
a) He would blot out the light of the sun.
b) He would burn up his sacrifice with fire.
8. When Baal could not answer the prayers of his prophets, Elijah rebuilt the broken altar of the Lord and laid a sacrifice on it.
9. Did the Lord God of Israel respond to Elijah's prayer to burn up the sacrifice?
10. What happened when the people turned back to God?
a) God punished them for their disobedience.
b) God blessed the people with a great rain.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.