Home » Bible » Light 7 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "Light from the Old Testament"
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The importance of a subject in the Bible can be measured by how much space is given to it. How many chapters in the Bible relate to the Tabernacle?
2. The purpose of the Tabernacle was
a) set up a system of religious practices that would please God.
b) to show and teach a sinful people how they could approach a holy God and be accepted by Him.
3. Every detail for the materials and pattern of the Tabernacle was according to
a) the plans which Moses himself drew up when he was on the mountain.
b) the pattern which God showed Moses on the mountain.
4. In the construction of the Tabernacle, much gold was used. Gold speaks of
a) that which is very costly.
b) deity—that which is wholly of God.
5. Silver speaks of
a) God's judgment against sin.
b) redemption—Christ's death on the cross for our sins.
6. The Tabernacle was set up for use
a) six months after the Passover.
b) exactly one year after the Passover.
7. The pillar of cloud and the pillar of fire represented
a) God's presence in the midst of His people.
b) just unusual weather conditions.
8. The curtains of fine linen, clean and white, around the courtyard
a) speak of the perfect righteousness which we must have to approach a holy God.
b) were put there just to keep animals out of the courtyard.
9. Apart from Christ, our best righteousnesses are
a) good enough for God.
b) as "filthy rags" in God's sight.
10. The one gate into the courtyard of the Tabernacle represents
a) whatever way or religion you choose.
b) the Lord Jesus Christ, who said, "I am the Door, by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved."
11. Entering the one gate of salvation
a) is a long, tedious process of trying to get your life straightened out so God will forgive you.
b) is done in a moment when a sinner comes to Jesus and receives Him as his Savior.
Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.