Home » Bible » Light 4 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "Light from the Old Testament"
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. How did God deliver me from my sinful SELF?
a) By putting me in Christ on the cross.
b) By giving me the Ten Commandments so I would know how to live here on earth.
2. When Christ rose from the dead, I rose with Him
a) as a much better person.
b) as a new person in God's new creation.
3. Israel's crossing the Red Sea
a) had no particular meaning.
b) is a type of baptism: they went into a place of death, and came up in a new land.
4. Baptism by immersion is
a) a picture of our death, burial, and resurrection with Christ.
b) an ordinance which just means that you are joining the church.
5. What did the people of Israel especially learn from their Red Sea experience?
a) They learned that God will help His people any time they cry out to Him.
b) They learned that God is a Savior-God and He is always for His people.
6. The first thing the people of Israel did after crossing the Red Sea was:
a) they sang unto the Lord.
b) they prepared a great feast.
7. The children of Israel sang about
a) their triumphant Lord.
b) how they had defeated Pharaoh with God's help.
8. We are saved
a) by what God has done for us in the Person of His Son.
b) by what we do for God in living a good life and doing good works.
9. Can we say, "Whatever happens, I know one thing for sure: God is for me!"?
10. In the way in which God leads His people
a) all things are usually smooth and easy.
b) all things are not smooth and easy.
Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.