Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-9 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. Why were the princes and the king angry with Jeremiah?
a) He told them what God had said.
b) He didn't obey them.
2. What did they do to this prophet of God?
a) They threw him into a den of lions.
b) They lowered him into an empty cistern (pit) to die.
3. What was the name of the African servant in the palace?
4. Was the black servant angry about what had happened to Jeremiah?
5. How did this man help Jeremiah?
a) He told the police about the problem.
b) He got permission from the king to go and rescue Jeremiah from the pit.
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.