Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-2 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. What was the name of David's father?
2. What was David's job as a young man?
a) He was a carpenter.
b) He was a shepherd.
3. How did David protect his flock of sheep?
a) With a slingshot.
b) With a sword.
4. What did David do while his sheep were quietly eating?
a) He ate his lunch.
b) He sang and played his harp.
5. What was the first line of David’s favorite song?
a) "Goodness and mercy will follow me."
b) "The Lord is my shepherd."
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.