Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-22 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. When Jesus' friends went to his grave three days after His death, what did they find?
a) His body was not there.
b) Roman guards were still guarding the tomb.
2. What town were two of the disciples walking to in this story?
3. Who did the stranger who joined them turn out to be?
a) The resurrected Jesus.
b) Peter the disciple.
4. Did Jesus allow the disciples to touch the wounds in His body?
5. What did Jesus help His disciples understand?
a) That He had been a good man who had helped many people.
b) That He was actually the Son of God.
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.