Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-21 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. What was the most precious gift that Jesus gave?
a) His own life.
b) Healing sick people.
2. What was the name of the governor who found no fault in Jesus?
3. What did the evil men want Pilate to do with Jesus?
a) Crucify him.
b) Put him in prison.
4. Who were crucified on crosses beside Jesus?
a) Two of the fishermen who were His disciples.
b) Two thieves who had done bad things.
5. What prayer did Jesus say while he was on the cross?
a) "Father, forgive my enemies for they don't know what they are doing."
b) "Father, please punish these bad people for killing me."
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.