Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-1 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. What was the name of the beautiful girl in our story?
2. What was the name of the beautiful girl’s Mother-in-law?
3. What did Ruth do to earn provide food for both of them?
a) She was a nurse.
b) She was a gleaner in the grain fields.
4. Which greeting did the farmer say to his reapers?
a) "The Lord be with you."
b) "Work hard for me."
5. What did the reapers say in response?
a) "Yes, master."
b) "The Lord bless you."
6. What happened that caused Ruth great happiness?
a) Ruth and Boaz married and had a son.
b) Naomi began to glean also.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.