Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-18 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. Did children run to welcome Jesus when they knew He was coming to their village?
2. What did the disciples say at first when the children came to see Jesus?
a) "Jesus will be happy to see you."
b) "Jesus is too busy to bother with children just now."
3. But what did Jesus say then?
a) "Let the children come to me; do not stop them."
b) "I don't have time for children."
4. What did Jesus do for the children? (See verse 16 in the Bible reading)
a) He took the children in His arms, put His hands on their heads, and blessed them.
b) He gave them candy and chocolates.
5. What did Jesus say to the rest of the crowd at this time? (See verse 15 in the Bible reading)
a) "Please keep your children at home."
b) "Anyone who doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it."
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.