Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-17 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. What had happened to the nobleman's little son?
a) He became very sick, even close to dying.
b) He fell off a fence and broke his leg.
2. In our story, what was the name of the nobleman's son?
3. When the nobleman found Jesus what did Jesus tell him?
a) "I'm too busy to come and help you right now."
b) "Go back to your house. Your little son lives."
4. What did the nobleman's servants tell him the next day?
a) "Your son is living."
b) "It's too late. Your son has died."
5. When did the little boy's condition change?
a) At the very time the nobleman was talking with Jesus.
b) After the nobleman got back home.
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.