Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-13 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. What special event did Jesus look forward to when He reached the age of 12?
a) Christmas celebrations.
b) The Feast of the Passover at Jerusalem.
2. How long a journey was it to the city of Jerusalem?
a) Three or four days.
b) One month.
3. What did Mary and Joseph suddenly realize as they were returning home?
a) They had no food.
b) Jesus had been left behind.
4. What did they find Jesus doing when they got to Jerusalem?
a) Speaking with the teachers at the Temple.
b) Crying because he had been left behind.
5. What did Jesus tell Mary when she asked Him why He had stayed behind?
a) "You should not have worried because I was talking with the teachers about my Heavenly Father."
b) "I just wanted to have some more fun with my friends."
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.