Home » Bible » Know Bible 2-4 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 2
1. Did we want you to read the Bible story (in the separate page)?
2. When Elijah got to the city he met a widow
a) who was walking her dog.
b) who was gathering sticks.
3. Elijah asked her for
a) a drink of water.
b) a glass of milk.
4. Next he asked for
a) some bread.
b) a mule to ride.
5. The widow said she had only
a) a basket of fruit.
b) a handful of flour and a little oil.
6. The woman was planning to give the food to
a) her son.
b) her daughter.
7. Elijah told her to make a bread cake
a) and give it to the birds.
b) and give it to him.
8. He told her that God had promised
a) that the barrel of flour would not be used up.
b) that she would soon die.
9. The oil would last until
a) the month was done.
b) the Lord sent rain.
10. Did God keep His promise?
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.