Home » Bible » Know Bible 2-1 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 2
1. Rebekah helped her Mom by
a) getting water for the family.
b) filling the dishwasher.
2. Rebekah saw some men on
3. When Rebekah was asked to share her water,
a) she politely said, "Drink sir."
b) she told the stranger, "No."
4. Rebekah was angry about watering the camels.
5. The man thanked Rebekah by giving gifts of
a) a gold ring and two gold bracelets.
b) one of his camels.
6. The stranger wanted
a) to go on his way.
b) to stay the night at her father's house.
7. The reason the stranger came was
a) to find a wife for Isaac.
b) to see the countryside.
8. Who told the stranger that Rebekah was to become Isaac's wife?
b) A village woman.
a) agreed to marry Isaac.
b) said "No, I won't marry Isaac."
10. When Rebekah rode away to her new home
a) she was sad.
b) she was very happy.
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.