Home » Bible » Know Bible 2-12 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 2
1. In Jesus' day how old were babies when they were named?
a) 14 days old.
b) 12 months old.
c) 8 days old.
2. What happened when baby Jesus was about one month old?
a) His parents took him to the temple.
b) They moved into a house.
c) The shepherds came to see him.
3. Why did Jesus' parents take him to the temple?
a) So that the minister would bless him.
b) So he could see the temple.
4. Where did Simeon live?
5. What message had God given Simeon years before this?
a) That Simeon would one day live in Bethlehem.
b) That Simeon would not die until baby Jesus was born.
6. What did Simeon know as he looked at the infant Jesus?
a) That Jesus was Christ, the King.
b) He knew how old Jesus was.
7. What did Simeon say when he took baby Jesus into his arms?
a) "I like to hold babies."
b) "I have seen the One who is to bring salvation to the world."
8. That day in the temple, Simeon also blessed
a) Mary and Joseph.
b) the shepherds.
9. When do we remember Jesus' birthday?
10. Did you learn your memory verse?
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.