Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-9 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. In the story, how old was the boy who was the prince?
2. What was the name of the boy's father?
a) Prince Jonathan.
b) Prince Saul.
3. What was the name of the boy's grandfather?
a) King Jonathan.
b) King Saul.
4. Why did the nurse run away with the boy?
a) She wanted a boy of her own.
b) She was afraid of what would happen to the boy.
5. How did the boy become lame?
a) The nurse dropped him.
b) The boy tripped on a rock.
6. Who was the King when the lame prince grew up?
a) King Saul.
b) King David.
7. As David thought about his friend Jonathan what question did he ask his servant Ziba?
a) "Did Jonathan have any sons I can be kind to?"
b) "Who killed Jonathan?"
8. Was the lame prince at first afraid to see King David?
9. Was David kind to the lame prince?
10. Did King David like Jonathan, the lame prince's father?
If you have any questions or things to tell you can add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.