Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-8 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. How did Ruth wish to help her mother-in-law, Naomi?
a) Clean her house.
b) Cook for her.
c) She wanted to get some barley.
2. Did the head man of the barley field allow Ruth to gather the fallen barley?
3. What did the owner of the field tell his workers to do in order to help Ruth?
a) Give her a cart to hold the barley.
b) Drop bundles of barley on purpose for her to find.
4. Did the owner of the field allow Ruth to come more than one day to pick barley?
5. Did the owner allow Ruth to eat with the other workers?
6. Who did Ruth and Naomi especially thank for the barley they received?
a) The owner.
b) The other workers that helped them.
c) God, for providing all they needed to eat.
7. Do you remember to thank God for your home, food and all the good things you receive every day?
8. Does God care enough for us to make sure we have our needs met?
9. Does God love everyone this much?
If you have any questions or things to tell you can add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.