Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-7 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What did the King plan to do with all the baby boys belonging to God's people?
a) Send them to Bethlehem.
b) Give them birthday presents.
c) Drown them in the river.
2. What plan did the Heavenly Father reveal to this mother in order to save her baby boy?
a) Give him to another family.
b) Send him down the river in a basket.
3. When the princess discovered the baby in the basket boat, what did she decide to do?
a) Go tell her father the King that she had found a baby boy.
b) Take the baby as her own.
4. Who was watching over the baby boy in the river?
a) The King.
b) His sister Miriam.
5. Who was the person chosen to become a nurse for this special baby?
a) His sister Miriam.
b) The baby's mother.
6. How long did the baby's mother try and hide him at home?
a) One month.
b) Three months.
7. Did the baby's mother leave the baby all alone in the river?
8. Whose idea was it to find a nurse for the baby?
b) The King.
9. Did the King allow the princess to keep the baby?
Tell us what you learned about God in this lesson, if you wish:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.