Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-6 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What important position did Joseph receive in Egypt?
a) King's helper.
b) Jail guard.
2. Why did the brothers now have to travel to Egypt?
a) They needed help for their sick father.
b) Benjamin was getting married.
c) They needed food.
3. At first, when Joseph saw the brothers how did he act towards them?
a) He pretended to be angry.
4. What did Joseph tell his brothers to do when they arrived in Egypt?
a) Go and work.
b) Go get their brother Benjamin.
5. Did Joseph stay angry with his brothers?
6. When the brothers realized that Joseph was the King's helper, what did they think?
a) They were happy for him.
b) They were frightened.
7. Did the brothers treat Benjamin and their father respectfully?
8. Will God always look after you?
9. Did Joseph want his family to come and live near him?
If you would like to tell us what you learned in this lesson, we would love to hear about it.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.