Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-5 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why were the brothers so jealous of Joseph?
a) He was the oldest.
b) He was his father's favorite.
c) He was rich.
2. What did they plan to do with Joseph at first?
a) Sell him as a slave.
b) Kill him.
3. What did they finally do to Joseph?
a) They sold him as a slave.
b) They killed him.
4. How did they deceive their poor old father?
a) They made their father believe a lie.
b) They put goat's blood on Joseph's coat.
c) Their actions made their father believe that a wild animal had killed him.
d) All of the above.
5. Who was watching over Joseph through all of this?
a) His father.
6. What did the coat of many colors mean?
b) Joseph would be the head of the family.
7. Joseph's brothers were looking after their sheep in a field near a place called
8. How much did the men on the camels pay for Joseph?
a) Ten pieces of silver.
b) Twenty pieces of silver.
9. Does God care for us?
If you would like to tell us what you learned in this lesson, you can write it here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.