Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-3 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why did Isaac have more wheat and barley than the other farmers?
a) He was given it.
b) He worked hard.
2. Why did the king ask Isaac to move away?
a) Isaac was stronger than them and the people didn't like that.
b) The king wanted to farm the land.
3. What did Isaac do each time the people said they owned the wells?
a) He argued about it.
b) He took his servants and moved.
4. In the end, why did the king want to be friends with Isaac?
a) He saw that God was Isaac's friend.
b) Isaac was a good farmer.
5. How should we treat others when they try to quarrel with us?
a) Shout and don't give in.
b) Stay calm and walk away.
6. In this story we see selfishness in the lives of those around Isaac. Do you have trouble with selfishness at times?
7. What can we do when we feel selfish?
a) Don't share and go tell our Mom or Dad.
b) Pray and ask God to help us.
8. Did you learn your memory verse?
9. Your memory verse for this lesson was:
a) "Live in joy with everyone."
b) "Live at peace with everyone."
10. When Isaac found the well what did he sometimes find?
a) More water than he thought would be there.
b) Dirt and stones.
If you have any questions or something to tell us, you can write them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.