Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-2 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Our story tells us that Abraham was a rich man. What were some of the things he owned?
a) Houses, cars and money.
b) Cattle, silver and gold.
2. What did the servants of Lot (who was Abraham's nephew) quarrel over with the servants of Abraham?
a) Over who owned the grass and water.
b) Over who owned the sheep and cattle.
3. Who finally suggested a plan to end the argument?
4. What did Abraham do then?
a) He allowed his nephew Lot to have the first choice of the land.
b) He made the first choice of the land himself.
5. How did God reward Abraham for his generous act?
a) He sent a rainbow across the sky.
b) He gave as much land to him as Abraham could see.
6. Why do you think Abraham was so generous?
a) He trusted God to provide what he needed.
b) He had lots of extra sheep, cattle and land to spare.
7. Did you learn your memory verse?
8. The memory verse for this lesson is
a) Matthew 5:9.
b) Genesis 5:9.
What lesson did you learn from this story? (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.