Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-24 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Did Jesus warn His friends that He was going to go back to live with His heavenly Father?
2. Did the friends of Jesus want to go with Him?
3. What was Jesus especially going to do in heaven for His friends?
a) Tell the heavenly Father who is coming.
b) Prepare a home for them.
4. When did Jesus say that His friends could come to heaven?
a) When they are good enough.
b) When He is finished preparing for them.
5. Where were Jesus and His friends when He spoke to them and then went up to heaven?
a) In a church.
b) In a desert.
c) On a mountain.
6. What happened when Jesus was finished talking to His friends?
a) They sang praise songs.
b) He began to rise slowly toward heaven.
7. How many angels appeared to the friends to comfort them after Jesus had gone to heaven?
8. What truth gave the friends hope and encouraged them?
a) Jesus would come back to get them.
b) He was going to prepare a place for them.
c) They would live with Jesus again.
d) All of the above.
9. Do you wish that you could have seen Jesus and have put your arms around His neck, or given Him flowers?
10. Is it true that no one will be sick, or cry, or be hungry in heaven?
Congratulations on completing this Course!
Please use this space if you have anything you want to ask or tell us:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.