Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-23 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What city were the two men walking from?
2. What city were the two men walking to?
3. How many days had it been since Jesus had died?
4. Did the two men believe that Jesus was alive?
5. True or False: Two other men joined the two men as they walked.
6. The stranger made the two men understand that Jesus was alive.
7. Cleopas wanted the stranger to stay with them that night.
8. When the stranger prayed for the meal and passed the bread to the others, they knew the stranger was Jesus.
9. Jesus stayed for two days with the two men.
10. When Jesus left, the two men went and told people that Jesus was alive and that they had seen him.
If you have something to ask or tell us, you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.