Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-22 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What day of the week was it when the women walked sadly down the road?
2. How many women went for this walk?
3. How did the women feel after Jesus had died?
a) They felt happy.
b) They felt lonely.
4. What were the women going to leave at the cave where Jesus was buried?
b) Spices and perfumes.
5. What used to block off the cave?
a) A huge stone.
b) A sheet.
6. When the women got to the cave could they go inside?
7. Was the body ofJesus still lying there when the women came to the cave?
8. Who spoke to the women when they were at the cave?
a) A soldier.
b) An angel.
9. What did this person say about Jesus?
a) He had risen from the dead.
b) His body was in another cave.
10. What day of the year do we celebrate this special event?
If you have something to ask or tell us, you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.