Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-20 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What did Jesus want all the people to do?
a) Learn how to fish.
b) Honor God.
2. What did Jesus' story teach them?
a) How to honor God when they pray.
b) How to have faith.
3. How many men were in the story Jesus told?
4. How did the first man pray?
a) In front of a group of people.
b) With pride.
c) Praising God that he was not a sinner.
d) All of the above.
5. Was God pleased with the first man's prayer?
6. How did the second man pray?
a) In a corner.
b) Asking for God's mercy because he was a sinner.
c) Both of the above.
7. Who honored God with his prayer?
a) The first man.
b) The second man.
8. What did Jesus say we should do to honor God more than just by what we say?
a) Go to church.
b) Love Him and do what He says.
9. Does it make Jesus sad when we use our mouth to sound like we are honoring God but we act in a way that doesn't please Him?
10. Does God hate pride?
We would love to hear from you! If you have something to ask or tell us, you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.