Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-19 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Whose house was Jesus invited to for dinner?
a) A rich man.
b) A poor man.
2. Were other people invited to the dinner?
3. What were the seats that were closest to the host called?
a) Gold seats.
b) Chief seats.
4. Who was to sit in the closest seats to the host?
a) The men.
b) The most important guests.
5. At this dinner party did they wait for their turn to be seated?
6. Where did all the people want to sit?
a) Near the food.
b) Near the host in the chief seats.
7. Was Jesus pleased with the way the people behaved?
8. Where did Jesus say that they should have sat?
a) Near the host.
b) At the end of the table.
9. What was Jesus trying to teach them?
a) To be humble.
b) Not to be selfish.
c) To think of others first.
d) All of the above.
10. Do you have a hard time thinking of others first?
We would love to hear from you! If you have something to ask or tell us, you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.