Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-18 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. In this story, how many sheep did the man own?
2. Where did the good shepherd live?
a) In a straw house.
b) With his sheep.
3. Why did the shepherd carry a strong stick?
a) To hit any lions or bears that might try to kill his sheep.
b) To help him walk.
4. Why did he carry a stick with a curved crook in the end?
a) To hit any one who came to hurt him or his sheep.
b) To rescue a sheep from a dangerous place.
5. Did the shepherd name his sheep?
6. How many sheep went away and got lost?
7. Did the shepherd worry about finding the sheep that was lost?
8. Was the lost sheep far away?
9. Do you believe that God is our good Shepherd who cares for us?
10. Do you believe that God cares for every single person on earth?
If you have something to ask or tell us, you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.