Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-15 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Did Jesus wait until He was an adult before He began to talk to His Heavenly Father?
2. Do we need to be an adult to pray to God?
3. Is it best to pray to God only at church?
4. Is it okay to tell God about the things that make us happy and sad?
5. Where did Jesus find that it was best to talk to God?
a) In the busy market.
b) Away from people.
6. What time of day did Jesus often like to go to pray?
a) Early in the morning.
b) At noon.
7. Where did Jesus often go to pray to God?
c) Up on a mountain.
8. Do you think God hears your prayers?
9. Do you need to be perfect before God will hear your prayers?
10. Is it okay to say small prayers during the day to let God know what you are thankful for and thinking about?
If you have something to ask or tell us, you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.