Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 4 » Questions 5
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What did God use to call Paul to preach the Gospel in Europe?
a) Godly counsel from other members of his team.
b) A vision of a man begging him to come over.
2. Where did Paul find a group of women praying?
a) At the riverside.
b) At the synagogue.
3. Where was Lydia born?
4. For what was Lydia’s home city famous?
a) Purple dye and cloth.
b) The Temple of Athena.
5. Worshippers are people who put themselves in the way for God to lead them.
6. How did Lydia show evidence of her sincerity in confessing Christ?
a) She fed and clothed Paul’s missionary team.
b) She consented to baptism and extended hospitality to Paul’s team.
7. “The art of making people want to stay without interfering with their departure” is a definition of what?
8. What happened to Paul and Silas during the time they stayed at Lydia’s home?
a) They were invited to preach in the synagogue.
b) They were beaten and thrown into prison.
9. What happened when Paul and Silas sang hymns in a difficult situation?
a) An earthquake released them from their bonds.
b) Many people in Philippi gave up their idols and became believers.
10. The Greek word for ‘comforter’—parakaleo—is often used in the Bible to describe whose ministry?
c) The Holy Spirit's.
We would be pleased to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.