Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 3 » Questions 3
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who is clearly evident in all that Luke writes and says?
2. What was Luke’s profession?
3. Where did Luke first join Paul on his missionary journeys?
4. What does it mean to be self-effacing?
a) Putting yourself down.
b) Putting your ego in its proper place, at the feet of Christ.
5. In a legal case against him, to whom did Paul appeal?
6. Where were Paul and Luke headed when they shipwrecked?
7. Loyalty can be defined as “assuming responsibility for the needs of another person”.
8. When Paul wrote one of his last messages, to Timothy, who was the only friend still with him?
a) John Mark.
9. In his Gospel, Luke’s main emphasis is on
a) the divinity of Jesus.
b) the suffering of Jesus.
c) the humanity of Jesus.
10. Luke is the major contributor to the New Testament.
We would be pleased to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.