Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 2 » Questions 5
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. One of the things which could have discouraged Elisha from following Elijah’s call was that he would become a servant instead of being a foreman over other servants.
2. Elisha was reluctant to follow Elijah’s call.
3. By following Elijah instead of staying back at Gilgal, Elisha demonstrated that
a) he knew where they were going.
b) he had acquired a servant’s heart.
4. When their combined armies run into disaster by running out of water, which king suggests they seek the Lord’s help?
a) King Joram.
b) King Jehoshaphat.
c) King of Edom.
5. Which is a repeated feature of Elisha’s ministry?
c) Confrontation with political authorities.
6. Elijah was the messenger of vengeance; Elisha was the messenger of mercy and restoration.
7. Naaman’s health problem was
a) that he was crippled.
b) that he was a leper.
c) that he was blind.
8. Elisha accepted the gifts Naaman offered after his healing.
9. Which city experienced a famine followed by sudden and great provision?
10. Compared to Elijah, how many miracles did Elisha perform?
a) Twice as many.
b) Three times as many.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.