Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 2 » Questions 1
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. David was the oldest son in his family.
2. Who made good use of David’s musical gifts?
c) King Saul.
3. Of which people was Goliath the champion?
a) The Philistines.
b) The Ammonites.
c) The Jebusites.
4. What did David refuse to use in his battle against Goliath?
a) His sword.
b) His brother's spear.
c) Saul’s armour.
5. Which city did David capture as one of his first exploits as Israel’s king?
6. God required that the Ark of the Covenant be transported by consecrated men carrying it on their shoulders.
7. Who was Bathsheba’s first husband?
8. The author says that the greatest deception is
a) tricking people into believing a lie.
9. Who was the prophet who confronted David about his sin?
10. David was Israel’s greatest songwriter.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.